UAE investor visas
Obtaining a UAE Investor Visa can be achieved by either establishing a UAE Free Zone Company or investing in certain Freehold real estate locations in the UAE.
You would first need to determine which Emirate Free Zone best suits your corporate needs.
Each jurisdiction offers a different set of commercial advantages, so you should consider your requirements carefully and engage the advice of an experienced, professional, government Agency such as RAKoffshore.
A visa application process would normally involve the following steps;
- Free Zone Company formation
- Filing of an application for immigration
- Establish a virtual office, flexi-desk or manned office
- Apply for a residency visa
- Carry out medical and police finger printing
- Obtain the requisite Emirates I.D.